Pages

ATI Radeon Mobility Modded Catalyst Driver For Upgrading OS Dump Solution

I see that a lot of people has issues to find drivers for the ATI x1700 and I was one of those person too.
I was looking for my laptop's graphics card driver (for windows 7) which s already available on the manufacturer's website i.,e sony but the driver was not supported for Windows 7. The experts recommended me to cook my own Radeon Mobility X2300 Catalyst Legacy driver because there was no other way to make Windows XP drivers compatible with Win 7, although win 7 supports the "run in win xp compatibility mode" but it didn't work for me either. So, I was just googling "Sony Vaio VGN-CR35G ATI Mobility Radeon X2300 Driver Windows 7" & Thanks to filoux51 at Heavenhardware who provided me the solution to all my problems. He provided a pre-modded Radeon Mobility Graphics Card Driver For Vista/7/Vista 64/7-64. In my case the original ATI Catalyst driver was working fine in Win7-32bit Ultimate but it was showing Black Screen Of Death(BSOD) on each restart/shutdown/hibernate. The message in the Blue screen said "ATI2DVAG.DLL bla bla bla for incorrent  reference- Problem Event Name:    BlueScreen).
Here is a website I really like because it can look inside your computer, see what drivers you do have and if there is another drivers (newer) it will tell you. Plus it gives you all of the information about you system.

But here is the link to download the drivers for ATI mobility Graphics card for Windows Vista/7/Vista-64/7-64 (see list below) :

Ati Radeon Mobility 9500
Radeon Mobility 9550
Radeon Mobility 9600
Radeon Mobility 9700
Radeon Mobility 9800

Radeon Mobility X300
Radeon Mobility X600
Radeon Mobility X600 SE
Radeon Mobility X700
Radeon Mobility X700 XL
Radeon Mobility X800
Radeon Mobility X800 XT

Radeon Mobility X1300
Radeon Mobility X1350
Radeon Mobility X1400
Radeon Mobility X1450
Radeon Mobility X1600
Radeon Mobility X1700
Radeon Mobility X1800
Radeon Mobility X1800 XT
Radeon Mobility X1900

Radeon Mobility X2300
Radeon Mobility X2500.


To download the drivers just click on the icon under "telechargement" (download), unzip the files and execute the .exe file.

In case the file is deleted from the server just mail me I can provide you the file. This is a beta version but it will work without any errors. Kindly provide your valuable feedback.

 Enjoy !!!!

1 comment: